***Must include introduction and conclusion***
As a human resources manager in a health care organization, you will be asked to develop varying types of strategies and management techniques that improve the performance of your workforce. It is important for you to know how to keep abreast of such strategies through research, as well as analyze how such strategies and techniques can be applied in your organization. In this assessment, you will apply these skills.
Select a health care organization (Hendrick Health), and specific division within it, with which you work or are familiar.
Assume you are the human resources director for your selected organization.
In a recent meeting, executive management has determined it would like to improve health care workforce performance levels within a specific division of your organization.
Management has asked you to research and identify 3 diverse strategies that use innovative management techniques, operational practices, or technology that could be applied to improve workforce performance within the selected division at your health care organization.
Create a 1,050- to 1,400-word summary of 3 diverse strategies to improve workforce performance that includes the following:
- Identification of 3 key strategies to improve workforce performance for your organization and division
- An analysis of how each strategy could be deployed within your division and organization to improve workforce performance
- A recommendation for application of the best key strategy
- An analysis of how your recommended strategy affects workforce needs for service delivery for your organization
- SMART goal(s), objective(s), and tasks to implement your recommended strategy
- A description of how goal achievement will be measured
- Expenses for recommendation implementation
Cite 3 reputable references to support your assignment (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).