Week 3 Assignment – Professional Experience: FAQ Answer
These Professional Experience assignments have been designed to help prepare you for communicating in a professional work setting. When you are writing in the workplace, it is essential to make sure that you carefully follow any specific directions you receive. Sending poorly formatted or poorly written communications to managers or coworkers is not something you want to do! To earn full credit, make sure you complete all elements and follow the instructions exactly as written. Assignments that follow directions as written will receive full credit.
If you submit your Professional Experience before the due date and you are not satisfied with your grade, you may resubmit it one time before the due date for a new grade.
In this Professional Experience assignment, you will write a 20–50 word, fully researched answer to a frequently asked question (FAQ) that you select.
- Download the Week 3 FAQ [DOCX].
- Save the file to your desktop using the following file name format:
- Example: Smith_PE2_DOC.docx
Do the following:
- Select a question from the list of questions in the left-hand column of the FAQ document.
- Provide a viable, complete answer. Make sure your answer is no fewer than 20 words and no more than 50 words.
- Tip: Use the Word Count feature in Microsoft Word to get an accurate word count. Remember, citations and references do not count toward the word count.
- You may use your course textbook as a reference.
- If you use a source other than your textbook, you must provide a working hyperlink in SWS formatting to the resource you cite. If applicable, include the page number in the citation.
- Write your first and last name in the “Employee” column.
- Save all changes that you have made to the document.
- Submit your completed document to this Professional Experience: FAQ Answer assignment by the deadline