Usability category study | Information Systems homework help
Usability Evaluation examines the way users interact with products and services to achieve a goal. Often, there are measures that are tied to those goals that are quantified. Academic literature has a robust catalog of research on studies that examine various perspectives that explore user attitudes and experiences. Such attitudes and experiences include:
Remember, usability is not one-dimensional. It is a complex system of properties. That integrate many factors. It is subjective from user to user.
For this assign, as a team, you are asked to explore one of these topics. You are to conduct an analytical research review of the assigned usability category/dimension above.
Write a paper that consist of the following:
- Title Page
- Literature Review of Term
- Must provide a minimum two sources that analyze the term and its meaning
- Must analyze and compare the term and how it was evaluated by the authors / scholars in each study
- Must evaluate the study method used to complete the analysis.
- Identify any unique similarities or differences across each study.
- Define your own term based on your understanding of the literature you’ve evaluated.
- Explain how you derived at this definition.
- Qualify/quantify the definition by explaining how many sources you used to come up with this definition.
- Make Recommendations of Additional Ideas For Future Literature Review Consideration
The paper should be a minimum of 2 pages. This does not include the cover page, abstract, or citations. You must use APA format throughout the entire paper.