- Provide a clear, concise overview of the 10 Skills and their importance for personal and professional life.
- Provide an overview of your philosophy of change that includes a summary of your approaches to reacting, framing, and managing change and use specific examples to connect them to approaches to solving problems.
- Explain the relationship between the 10 Skills and your personal philosophy of change using concrete examples to support ideas.
- 3-6 paragraphs
THe 10 skills are n
HOW THE 10 SKILLS SUPPORT CRITICAL THINKING
Remember that critical thinking refers to habits of mind that expand your ability to understand and come to your own conclusions about a topic, and that habits are shortcuts to decision making. You can build strong habits by applying all 10 Skills to the task:
- Agility enables you to respond to a changing world. You can look ahead and anticipate changing situations with an open mind.
- Communication encourages you to think about the best way to connect with your audience and convey information clearly and effectively.
- Initiative helps you take proactive action to improve your circumstances or create new ones.
- Innovation gives you the tools to think creatively to generate original ideas and strategies.
- Problem solving helps you generate solutions to meet challenges and accomplish goals.
- Productivity enables you to organize and plan so that you use your time efficiently.
- Relationship building means developing a trusted network to support you.
- A results driven approach keeps your focus on the end result, so you can face challenges with resilience and achieve your goals.
- Self and social awareness help you make decisions based on personal and social values.
- Technology lets you gather information and