Social process theories view deviant and criminal behaviors as evolving mechanisms learned through societal interaction. Social development theories view deviant and criminal behaviors as part of a maturational process. The process involves numerous perspectives—including biological, psychological, and social— that all occur simultaneously as the individual progresses through life. After choosing one video for this assignment, address the main topic inherent in the video using a social process or a social development theory framework. Address the key bulleted items outlined in the directions and explain how and why the content of your video may be appropriately acknowledged and studied using a social process or a social developmental theoretical application.
Select one video which supports a social process and development theory.
THE VIDEO IS CALLED Pelican Bay State Prison: War Zone. YOU CAN GOOGLE IT.
Write a 2,100- to 2,450-word paper that addresses the following:
· How does the video you selected support a social process theory or a social development theory?
· What is the primary subject or content of your video?
· What social issues are raised in the video?
· What specific social process or social development theory may support your video (if applicable)?
· What might be some possible ramifications for social policy change?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines