Write a five-page (1,250 – 1,500 words) double-spaced essay (not including cover page and references pages), in which you address the following eight objectives:
– Explain the core beliefs of the just-in-time (JIT) philosophy
– Describe the elements of JIT
– Explain the key elements of JIT manufacturing
– Explain the elements of total quality management (TGM) and their role in JIT
– Describe the role of people in JIT and why respect for people is so important
– Describe the benefits of JIT
– Discuss the implementation process of a successful JIT system
– Describe the impact of JIT on service and manufacturing organizations
The essay must be original.
Each objective must have its own section heading.
You must incorporate at least five sources, one of which must be the class text, both as references and corresponding in-text citations.
APA format is expected.
*** Due in 5 hours at 10 PM Pacific Standard Time – Due by October 11, 10 PM PST***