https://finegrades.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/logo-300x75.png 0 0 admin https://finegrades.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/logo-300x75.png admin2021-08-25 22:48:182021-08-25 22:48:18Job satisfaction vs. organizational commitment
Job satisfaction vs. organizational commitment
MUST BE ORIGINAL AND NOT PLAIGARIZED
- Week 6 Assignment – Job Satisfaction vs. Organizational Commitment
This assignment will build on the first assignment, with a deeper focus on motivation and performance management.
Thinking again about your previous and current work experiences, consider what is more important to you: job satisfaction or organizational commitment. In this paper you will explain your choice, your rationale for that choice, and how it has impacted your work performance, as well as identify motivational theories and their impact on employees.
Write a 2–3 page (excluding the title page and reference page in the count) in which you respond to the following:
- What is more important to you: job satisfaction or organizational commitment, and why?
- How has that impacted your work performance?
- What motivational theory is used for performance management purposes by your organization, and what is the impact on employee morale?
- You will need to reference at least three quality sources in your.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Examine employee work performance and motivational theory in the context of a real-world organization.