Interdisciplinary Collaboration in Pediatric Primary Care
This assignment is a formal paper. This includes APA format, title page, headings, literature review, proper citation and reference list per APA, logical sequence, conclusions, and clarity. The paper should be 3–5 pages in length excluding the title page and reference page. The paper must demonstrate your understanding of the topics. Content must include independent ideas and conclusions. At a minimum, the following topics must be well articulated in the paper. Remember that discussion of each topic requires citations that are current (less than 5 years old) and relevant. Please refer to the grading rubric for how your paper will be graded.
- Explain how multidisciplinary collaboration can affect clinical decision-making.
- Discuss how collaboration can lead to improved patient outcomes.
- Discuss how a lack of collaboration can lead to poor patient outcomes.
- Identify three barriers to professional collaboration among healthcare professionals and patients?
- What are the five best ways to promote professional collaboration in pediatric primary care?
- How can the nurse practitioner encourage and support collaboration among the patient, family, caregivers, and healthcare professionals?
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Your writing assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 7th Edition