instructional models/strategies analysis | Education homework help
Instructional models apply learning theories to the selection of instructional strategies in a manner that will improve planning and differentiation to aid in student success. Understanding how various teaching models and strategies were designed to better reach students allows teachers to adjust their teaching styles to adapt their classrooms.
For this assignment, complete the “Instructional Models/Strategies” template.
Part 1: Analysis
- Describe the defining characteristics of each instructional model or strategy.
- Include an example of how you would use the instructional model or strategy in your teaching to meet the needs of diverse students.
- Explain how the instructional model or strategy supports the diverse needs of students.
Part 2: Application
Review the academic standard and learning objective you created in Topic 2. Using the “Class Profile,” select three of the six instructional models from Part 1 that would be appropriate to teach the standard and objective.
For each model, include the following:
- Explanation of how you would implement the model or strategy to teach the standard and objective from Topic 2
- Rationale explaining why the instructional model or strategy is effective in supporting student learning of the standard and objective
Support your findings with 2-3 scholarly resources.