a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes in which you: Analyze three significant points in history when rapid technological advances have occurred that you believe had the greatest impact on society, different cultures, and individuals. For each technological advancement, discuss the following:
- Why was the technology significant for society?
- What happened in society as a result of the technology? What were the unintended consequences?
- What were the effects of the technology on sociocultural development, including the benefits and harms?
- What were the benefits and harms of the technology on the privacy and values of individuals?
- How has the technology shaped how people define and present themselves in society and their digital identities? Will it continue to do so?
- Has the technology created greater, lesser, or divided social equity over time?