Write the first draft of a broad review article on your selected topic with the history behind current research and directions of research being investigated.
Use your annotated bibliography and outline as a template for writing this paper.
- Include paper title and your name, and other pertinent information (centered).
- Omit a header and page number on the cover page.
- Add a running header after the cover page. The header should contain the title and page number (starting with 2). This should be right-justified. This running header could be an abbreviated title.
- Double-space the entire paper and use 1-inch margins.
- Times New Roman font
- Center the section title on the page (Introduction/Background, Subtopic 1, Subtopic 2, etc, Conclusion).
DO NOT INCLUDE REFERENCES THAT YO DID NOT USE IN TEXT IN THE PAPER.
Please include headings for your 3 main topics. I want to see that your writing is organized. This includes an introduction, three topics, conclusion. See example attached.
Please make sure that you check for conversational talk in your paper. There should not be any “so” or “we” or “I”. None of this paper is your opinion. None of this paper has you as the expert yet. Look for extra words that do not add anything.