Business plan proposal | Operations Management homework help
As part of the final project for this course you will develop and present in a video format an executive summary of a business plan. To get you thinking and working on this assignment, a short summary of the business you would like to develop is required by this week. This proposal will be reviewed by your instructor who will provide insight and direction on how you can best complete you overall project.
Choosing a Company
For this assignment you should place yourself in the role of a spokesperson for the company. In the ideal situation that might be a company you would hope to work for after graduation (perhaps your dream job). Its better to choose a real firm for this assignment than make up a business, as you will have more information to draw on for your business plan and executive summary.
Directions (you need to follow this exact format, numbers and bullet points)
The student will identify a product, service, or brand and discuss in 500 words or less how they will create the plan. Use the format below with numbered headings and bullet points. Part of this assignment is the assessment of your ability to follow established protocols. If you fail to follow the template you will not receive full credit.
Subject of this Project – (This is the name of the company you will present in the final project)
1. What is your Product, Service, or Brand?
- Target Consumer (B2B or B2C)
- Price point and Competitive Advantages
- Who are the top three competitors? (Name the actual competitors)
- How is your product distributed? (Retail, wholesale, direct to consumer)
3. Media Selection (Identify the communications vehicle that makes the most sense for your company)
- You will be recommending three (3) ads for this plan; the first should be a print ad that is suitable for publication in a newspaper or magazine. Please discuss what what publications make sense for your product and discuss the other media you would select for your other two ads (TV, Radio, Online, or Billboard).